Marmelade Monday 17KW23



Thoughts:
Here´s the thing: I wrote my last test last week and it was an English test. The weekend befor me and my boyfriend only talked in English to each other so I´m really into it. Also I watched a lot of English and American Youtubers through the whole week. So please don´t mind me but I see it as an necessity to write this "Marmelade Monday" in English. Next it might be in German again but today you have to read it in English or let it be.
Whatever, I´m sitting at my desk drinking tea and writing and I have the privilege to listen to the rain droping on my window. It´s calming. It´s sunday by the way when I´m writing this because my boyfriend and I´ll spend time together tomorrow (means monday) and I think it´s kind of rude to have to write something when he´s with me.

Music:
We all know that I´m still into every sond of Imagine Dragons but I also started listening to Ed Sheeran´s latest album "Divide". I´m so fucking into his song "Happier" and I tried to play it on the guitar but it haven´t worked yet. I also want to recommend you the song "Galway Girl" even I´m sure all of you´ll know this one anyway because it´s at the radio all the time.

Happier - Ed Sheeran

Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran

*tea break*

Life:
Life´s good at the time and I´m happy about it. I had a conversation with my love last night via Whatsapp and we filled in our sentences with song titles of Imagine Dragons. This was fun and it worked pretty well. I might seem strange but this was something that made me so happy because I can be grown up with him and having important conversations but also we can be silly and have such much fun.
I´m sorry for those who don´t enjoy reading about my love life but it´s part of my life and I´m proud and want to show it to the world.

________________________________________________________
Well, this was a short update of my life this week but I hope you enjoyed it. I just want to remind you, guys, that there is something like a subscribe-button on the left side of my page where you can click on and get a mail everytime I´m posting something. So if you like what I´m doing here on the internet please show it to me. If you don´t, I won´t mind you.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts